Archive

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mama Mia ( 6.5/10 )


Well well well, its been a long long time since they produce a musical like this. The last musical I watched ( excluding High School Musical ) was "Sweeney Todd - Demon Barber of Fleet Street" by Johnny Depp, and that was a totally different musical, which is not so pleasant to watch.

Starring old times fav actor Meryl Streep and the famous 007 Pierce Brosnan, this ought to be a great piece of work. For you ABBA fans out there, this is a must watch for you! Believe me you would hum along with those classic songs, some would even sing it out loud?? So, if you're not into ABBA's classic music, you might not be impressed by the movie, not with the simple story line. Well, for me I really enjoyed singing along with them! Merry Merry songs =D I just couldnt help it!

Songs like "I Have A Dream, Mama Mia, Dancing Queen" and many more would defintiely let you enjoy the precious time in the theathre.

If not, you can open your ears and be hear the all SO SO ROMANTIC, even at his age, STILL ROMANTIC and CHARMING Mr.Bond sing his heart out ! LOL ( p.s Im not gay, just felt envy =P )

b.t.w, finish watching the credits, its worth it, believe me ! =D
well done, clap clap



No comments: